Monday, March 30, 2015

Motivation Monday

As the weekend begins to wind down I begin to think about Monday. I tend to call Monday "Motivation Monday" due to the fact that the weekends seem busy and tiresome, so by the time Monday comes I'm drained. I needed my Monday to be full of energy so I began calling them "Motivation Monday's" and tried to think of ways I could change how I felt about Monday(s).

I have found that by psyching myself out on Sunday night that I can actually get excited about Monday's! First, if there wasn't any Monday's, there certainly would be another first day of the week. There's no way to get around that!

Secondly, I found that getting up early and having my own personal time is key to getting motivated any day of the week but it the ultimate key to Motivation Monday!

A good cup of coffee is a definite must on a Monday. Anyone who is a java drinker will agree with this.

After taking the boys to school my main objective to a fabulous Motivation Monday is a 1 1/2 hour workout that includes cardio, light weights and yoga. This is a sure fire way to get your body off to a great start and it certainly will get your metabolism going.

To finish up with your morning motivation eat a healthy brunch. My go-to is a banana sliced in small pieces, a cutie, sliced red apples and a cup of cottage cheese. Today I added in a delicious 6 oz piece of Salmon.

Continue eating a healthy snack in the afternoon and eat a healthy dinner.

Motivation Monday sets you on a path with a great attitude and a productive week ~

No comments:

Post a Comment