Saturday, January 3, 2015

Migraines

Migraines

The pain in my head is real
When my head pounds, it's quite dreadful.

I can hear the blood pressure pumping in my head and the ringing in my ears...
It can actually bring me to tears.

The pain that shoots through my head
Makes me feel like sometimes I'd be better off dead.

Migraine Medicine has a lot of side affect(s)
It makes your brain feel disconnect.

Brain Lesions and memory loss are characteristics of migraines
I wonder if my lack of memory will make me feel like I have mashed brains.

Migraines give me weird senses like odors that aren't there
I'm really not crazy, I swear!

I sleep with an ice bag on my head
No one dares to disturb me while I'm in bed. 

Migraines make me nauseated, vomiting too
I'm so over feeling blue...

What is it like not to have migraine pain?
I would give anything not to complain...


No comments:

Post a Comment